Tuesday 17 April 2012

Life Lesson 
By: Sheefa
"On my 11th birthday my parents gave me my first bicycle. I really wanted to know how to ride it all by myself like a grown up, so i tried. I remember falling several times on the sides, scraping my elbows and knees. On that day i learned how to stay balanced on the bicycle. I remember jumping off the seat, falling face forward on the rocky road, breaking a tooth and getting so swollen lips i wasn't able to eat. On that day I learned when to use the breaks. I remember feeling mighty riding my new bicycle, so much i didnt care about others and crashed into another boy riding his bicycle, causing him to break his arm, getting scolded endlessly and losing my bicycle only a few minutes after having it. On that day i knew how to be more careful and less careless towards others around you. Learning life lessons is like learning to ride a bicycle. Life's difficulties are worth the pain if they teach us important lessons in living."

No comments:

Post a Comment