Tuesday 17 April 2012

By: Sri Azni
About Me
"Soooo, I have a twin. We're so different, different in gender, attitude, well basically everything. But that's what makes us special because I can't imagine having a twin who looks like me. Haha. Well there's this one time in highschool, someone was bullying me but my twin stood up for me. That was cool, also now he drives me around for my casting. That's the perks of having a 'boytwin'. Then after highschool, i went to Multimedia University to pursue my studies in creative multimedia. University is where I started to gain new experience, like modeling. I've been modeling for 5 years now and some of the jobs that I did was for Garnier and Pizza Hut TVC. Personally, modeling was a good experience for me to build my confidence and self-esteem as I was a shy kid during school days.  I can't wait to see where life would bring me after this."

No comments:

Post a Comment