Tuesday 17 April 2012

By: Athirah Intisar

Rock Climbing 
"Last week, I went for rock climbing and I must say it was a great experience! As for me, I am always afraid of heights. When it comes to rock climbing, I was really scared! It's more of a risky thing to do because you're depending your life on a rope only. Well I'm not saying its not safe, its totally safe! Just that I'm afraid of heights. I didn't want to do it at first, but my friends kept saying that its cool and its fun. So I gave it a shot and they were right! I felt like I was 'Spiderman' ! Climbing on a wall was really really fun! At first i was going real slow but after awhile i feel comfortable with it and I was climbing up like a pro! I can't wait to go for rock climbing again. You should try it yourself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment